A CRPF constable recruitment 2023 Notification pdf has been released by the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) in order to fill 9212 new positions. Both male and female candidates may apply for the CRPF Constable positions. One of the Central Armed Police Forces that is governed by the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of India is the Central Reserve Police Force. Written tests, PET and PST tests, trade tests, document verification, and thorough medical exams will all be used in the selection process. On March 27, 2023, the online application process for the CRPF Constable recruitment 2023 opened at www.crpf.gov.in.
CRPF constable recruitment 2023 Overview:-
|Recruitment Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name||Technical and Tradesman|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||25-April-2023|
|Category||CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023|
CRPF Vacancy 2023:-
|Total Post||9212 Post|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:-
|Apply Start From||27-March-2023|
|Last Date to Apply||25-April-2023|
|Admit Card||20-25 June 2023|
|Exam Date||1-13 July 2023|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Application Fees:-
|Gen/ OBC/ EwS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/ Female||Rs. 0/-|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:-
The Selection Process for CRPF Constable (Technical and Tradesman) Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Online Written Exam (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern:-
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
|General Awareness and GK||25||25|
CRPF Constable Physical Standard Test:-
- Height: For male candidates – 170 cm (162.5 cm for ST candidates) For female candidates – 157 cm (150 cm for ST candidates)
- Chest: For male candidates – Unexpanded: 80 cm; Expanded: Minimum expansion 5 cm For female candidates – Not Applicable
- Weight: For male and female candidates – Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:-
CT/DriveEducational Qualification: –
- Class 10th Matric Exam with HMV Driving License
- Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Technical Qualification: Should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
CT/ Mechanic Motor VehicleEducational Qualification:
- Class 10th Matric Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Technical Qualification: Possessing 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned trade OR
- National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three-year duration from a recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
For all other TradesmenEducational Qualification:
- Class 10th Matric Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Working Knowledge of Related Trade.
- Minimum Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army Personnel.
- Technical Qualification: Must be proficient and worked in respective trades.
(Pioneer Wing) CT (Mason /Plumber/ Electrician)Educational Qualification:
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification:
- (a) One-year experience in respective trades like Masonary or Plumbing or Electrician.
- (b) Preference will be given to those having certificate of trade
- from recognized Industrial Training Institute
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023: Salary:-
A CRPF Constable’s pay can change depending on their job’s location, their level of seniority, and their specialised talents. The basic pay scale for a CRPF Constable, however, often varies from Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 per month.
In addition to their base salary, constables are also eligible for a number of benefits, including travel, housing, medical, and dearness allowances. Depending on the area and other conditions, the total monthly pay for a CRPF constable, including all benefits, can be expected to range from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 35,000.
CRPF Constable Technical / Tradesman Recruitment Age Limit:-
CRPF Constable Tradesman Notification 2023 Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Age Limit : 21-27 Years for Driver Post
- Age Limit : 18-23 Years for Other Post
- Age Relaxation Extra as per CRPF Constable Technical & Tradesman Recruitment Rules 2023.
How to Fill CRPF Constable Technical / Tradesman Recruitment Online Form 2023
- Central Reserve Police Force CRPF New Application for Constable Technical / Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 27/03/2023 to 25/04/2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in CRPF Latest Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Syllabus for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023:-
The following subjects/topics are covered in the CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) Constable Technical and Tradesman Recruitment Test syllabus:
General Intelligence and Reasoning:-
Questions primarily of the non-verbal type will be used to assess analytical aptitude and the capacity to notice and recognise patterns. Questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualisation, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, among other topics, may be included in this component.
General Awareness and Knowledge General:-
The questions in this component are designed to gauge the candidate’s general awareness of his surroundings. Also, questions will be created to assess students’ understanding of current events as well as other topics related to daily observations and experience in theirscientific perspective, as one could anticipate from an educated person. The exam will also cover topics related to India and its neighbours, particularly in the areas of sports, history, culture, geography, economics, general policy, and the Indian Constitution. These inquiries will be made in a way that excludes the need for specialised knowledge in any field.
This test will contain questions on issues with number systems, computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions, and relationships between numbers, as well as questions on basic arithmetic operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discounts, measurement of time and distance, time and work, ratio and time, and other topics.
Basic comprehension skills and the candidate’s understanding of English and Hindi will be examined.