DFCCIL Executive & Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 525 Post
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India has released the Executive & Junior Executive Various Post recruitment advertisement for 525 posts. Those candidates who are interested in this DFCCIL recruitment can apply online from 20 May 2023 to 19 June 2023. Read the notification for recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale and all other information.
- UR (Gen) / OBC / EWS : 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline Mode Only.
- Application Begin 20/05/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 19/06/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 19/06/2023
- Correction Date : 26-30 June 2023
- Stage I Exam Date : August 2023
- Stage II Exam Date : December 2023
- Aptitude Test : March 2024
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
DFCCIL Various Post Notification 2023 Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Various Post Executive & Junior Executive Recruitment Rules.
DFFCIL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details Total : 525 Post
DFCCIL Various Post 2023 Eligibility
Executive (Operations & Business Development)
Executive (Human Resource)
Executive (Information Technology)
Junior Executive Electrical
Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)
Junior Executive (Mechanical)
How to Fill DFCCIL Executive & Junior Executive Online Form 2023
- Railway Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India DFCCIL Railway Junior Executive & Executive Various Post Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 20/05/2023 to 19/06/2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Railway DFCCIL Various Post Recruitment 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.