IPS Divya Tanwar UPSC Marksheet || IAS दिव्या तनवर मार्कशीट
About UPSC Exam :
- UPSC is a very tough nut to crack.
- The aspirants get the best knowledge to crack the toughest examination in India by learning from experienced personalities.
- So, here is the Divya Tanwar UPSC mark sheet for you so that you understand the challenges coming in the journey towards success and how to overcome those difficulties to reach the goal.
Divya Tanwar Journey :
- Do you want to fetch high scores in the most esteemed and the toughest examination? Well, if this is so, you should go ahead and acknowledge the complete journey of this incredible UPSC aspirant. Divya Tanwar hails from Nimbi, Mahendragarh, and Haryana.
- Divya’s father died in 2011 due to a tough attack, her mother cooks food at school to run the house, the approach Divya cracked the UPSC examination when taking off from a tiny low village, and individuals are applauding her for her huge success.
- She has created the district proud by passing the UPSC examination on her very 1st try. Divya, a resident of village Nimbi, hails from an easy family. When finishing primary level education in Manu faculty of village Nimbi, he got chosen in Navodaya from the college itself.
- Divya Tanwar UPSC rank is AIR-438. After obtaining this rank in UPSC at such a young age, Divya is being searched heaps on the net, with the assistance of YouTube and most popular books Divya is ready for the IAS examination and visited different institutes to offer mock interviews.
- Divya said that she was accustomed to studying for seven to eight hours in the starting, however as prelims and mains came close, she studied for eleven to twelve hours. Divya additionally said that she failed to take any coaching for UPSC, she passed this examination on the idea of self-study.
- Furthermore, after passing the twelfth examination from Navodaya Vidyalaya, Divya did her Bachelor of Science in Physics Chemistry Math from Government Women’s school and at the same time started preparing for the UPSC examination.
- Divya includes a younger brother and sisters. She belongs to a poor family. Thanks to that her younger brother and sister are being provided free education.
Used to study for 10 hours :
- Divya’s house is very small but she made preparations by staying there.
- He did not resort to any coaching for preparation and achieved his goal with the help of self study.
- If it was about her studies, she used to study for 10 hours a day and never go out of the house.
- Eating, studying and sleeping, that was his preparation schedule.
- Divya credits her success to her mother who always held her daughter’s hand and never let her father feel missing.
- Her mother herself worked as a laborer but did not let any problem arise in Divya’s preparation.
“Set a goal in your life and work on it continuously. Problems will come in between, but we have to be patient and keep working hard, with the dedication that I have done, then any child can do it” she said.
IAS Divya Tanwar UPSC Marksheet || IAS दिव्या तनवर मार्कशीट
Divya Tanwar UPSC Detail :
Let’s have a look at the complete information about this successful UPSC CSE aspirant and an inspiration to many in the country.
|Rank in CSE||AIR 438|
|Hobby||Ghoomar Dance, Singing, talking|
|Total Attempt in CSE||1|
|Optional Subject||Hindi Literature|
|Home town/city||Mahendragarh, Haryana|
|Schooling||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya|
|College||Govt. PG College|
Also Read: Gamini Singla Hand Written Notes: Check Out the Best Lessons to Learn for UPSC CSE 2022 – 2023!
Divya Tanwar UPSC Marksheet
If you are preparing for the UPSC CSE exam, the biggest confidence and motivation can be brought by the UPSC mark sheet of the toppers and successful UPSC candidates. Here is the biggest inspiration for you. Scroll down to see the table of marks of the inspiring girl, Divya Tanwar. Let’s check it out and work continuously in the right direction to get success in the UPSC civil services examination. The table is given below:
दिव्या तंवर ने यूपीएससी की प्रीलिम्स एग्जाम में जनरल स्टडीज के पेपर-I में 81.68 मार्क्स और सीसैट के पेपर में 68.92 मार्क्स प्राप्त हुए. और मैन्स एग्जाम में 751 मार्क्स और इंटरव्यू में 179 मार्क्स प्राप्त हुए. इस हिसाब से दिव्या को यूपीएससी सिविल सेवा परीक्षा में 2025 में से कुल 930 (40.43%) मार्क्स मिले हैं.
|सामान्य अध्ययन पेपर 1||193/250|
|सामान्य अध्ययन पेपर 2||100/250|
|सामान्य अध्ययन पेपर 3||81/250|
|सामान्य अध्ययन पेपर 4||83/250|
|सामान्य अध्ययन कुल नंबर||357/ 1000|
|हिंदी साहित्य 1||145/250|
|हिंदी साहित्य 2||127/250|
|वैकल्पिक विषय कुल नंबर||272/ 500|
|लिखित कुल नंबर||751/ 1750|
Also Read: UPSC हिंदी मध्यम Topper 2021 रवि कुमार सिहाग : Know Her UPSC Preparation Journey and Success Story
दिव्या तंवर बुक लिस्ट (IPS Divya Tanwar Book List)
- NCERT (6 से 12वीं तक)
- 10 साल के आईएएस प्रीलिम्स के पेपर
- आधुनिक भारत का इतिहास ( स्पेक्ट्रम)
- भारत की राजव्यवस्था (लक्ष्मीकान्थ)
- भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था (रमेश सिंह)
- भूगोल (जीसी लेओंग)
- भारत का प्राचीन अतीत (राम शरण शर्मा)
- मध्यकालीन भारत (बिपिन चंद्र)
- CSAT (अरिहंत प्रकाशन)
- निबंध – 151 निबंध
- आधुनिक भारत का संक्षिप्त इतिहास
- गांधी जी के बाद का भारत
- भारत स्वतंत्रता के लिए संघर्ष
- भारत में सामाजिक समस्याएं
- नैतिकता, अखंडता और योग्यता (लेक्सिकॉन)
- भारत की राष्ट्रीय सुरक्षा
- आंतरिक सुरक्षा और आपदा प्रबंधन
- पैक्स इंडिका
- भारत और विश्व भूगोल
- राजनीति (लक्ष्मीकान्थ)
- अर्थव्यवस्था (रमेश सिंह)
Hopefully, this article has been helpful for you to gain information regarding one of the most influential UPSC candidates of this year, Divya Tanwar. Let’s go ahead and visit the Only Study OS Website website for more relevant knowledge.
Divya Tanwar UPSC mark sheet, Divya Tanwar UPSC optional subject, Divya Tanwar UPSC rank