A graduate of Delhi University, Ishita Kishore took first place in the 2022 UPSC Civil Service Exam (CSE).
Learn more about tips and tricks from Ishita Kishore.
Ishita Kishore UPSC 2022 Topper
The child of an Air Force officer, Delhi University graduate Ishita Kishore placed first in the 2022 UPSC Civil Service Exam (CSE). The 26-year-old young woman passed the famous test on her third attempt. She failed the preliminary exam on her first two attempts. There are currently 933 applicants for the 2022 public examination, including 613 men and 320 women. There are 14 out of 25 applicants are women.
UPSC conducts a public examination each year in three stages (preliminary, main and interview) to select candidates for IAS, IPS and IFS.
- Ishita Kishore was a former student of Delhi University’s Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), who finished her graduate studies in 2017 with a major in economics.
- Kishore, a 26-year-old woman, was raised by a private school teacher (mother) and an Air Force officer (father).
- Her elder brother is a lawyer by profession.
- “She has opted for the Indian Administrative Service, and her top preference is the Uttar Pradesh cadre.
- 9 hours of studying dedicatedly and improving the weaker areas were the things she revealed in an interview.
- She focused on exaggerating her knowledge in all the subjects associated with the UPSC IAS exam.
- Ishita Kishore participated in the Subroto Cup in 2012 and had previously competed at the national level of football.
Ishita Kishore UPSC Strategy
Ishida Jixiao said she spends at least eight or nine hours a day studying to prepare for the exam. She told the PTI news agency that the civil service exam was like a “dream come true” for her and that as an IAS officer she would seek to empower women. Relationship and discipline are important in
Enter the number of hours you see fit. Compared to others, not at all.
If you want to be successful, you must constantly review your plans.