⛳️The Hindu Vocabulary For All Competitive Exams |13-02-2023
1.SUBSIDE (VERB): (कम होना): abate
Synonyms: let up, moderate
I’ll wait a few minutes until the storm subsides.
2. IMMEDIATE (ADJECTIVE): (वर्तमान-संबंधी): current
Synonyms: present, existing
The immediate concern was how to avoid taxes.
3. NURTURE (NOUN): (लालन-पालन): upbringing
Synonyms: care, fostering
We are all what nature and nurture have made us.
4. CONCERNED (ADJECTIVE): (चिंतित): worried
Synonyms: anxious, disturbed
The school’s decision is being questioned by a group of concerned parents.
5. FEDERAL (ADJECTIVE): (संयुक्त): confederate
Synonyms: federated, combined
The health ministry has sole federal responsibility for healthcare.
6.DESECRATE (VERB): (अपवित्र करना): violate
Synonyms: profane, pollute
Not more than 300 graves were desecrated.
7. CAUTIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (सतर्क): careful
Synonyms: wary, aware
A driver has to be cautious always.
8. ENDORSE (VERB): (समर्थन करना): support
Synonyms: back, favour
He earns more money endorsing sports clothes than playing football.
9. CAMARADERIE (NOUN): (सौहार्द): friendship
Synonyms: comradeship, fellowship
There is an enforced camaraderie in office life.
10.COERCE (VERB): (मजबूर करना): pressure
Synonyms: pressurize, persuade
He was coerced into giving evidence.