1. Litigate (Verb) : मुक़दमा : To engage in a legal proceeding to resolve a dispute
Synonyms: Sue, prosecute, bring to court
Antonyms: Settle, resolve, arbitrate, negotiate
Example Sentence: The two parties decided to litigate their dispute in court instead of attempting to settle it out of court.
2. Endorse (Verb): पुष्टि करना, समर्थन करना : To give support or approval to something or someone
Synonyms: Approve, support, sanction, validate
Antonyms: Oppose, reject, disapprove, condemn
Example Sentence: The celebrity endorsed the new product on social media, which led to an increase in its sales.
3. Anthropogenic (Adjective): मानवजनित : Relating to or resulting from the influence of human beings on nature or the environment
Synonyms: Human-caused, human-made, man-made, artificial, synthetic
Antonyms: Natural, organic, non-anthropogenic
Example Sentence: Climate change is largely caused by anthropogenic factors such as burning fossil fuels and deforestation.
4. Signatory (Noun): साक्षरकर्ता : A person, organization or country that has signed an official document, agreement, or treaty
Synonyms: Signer, party to the agreement, endorser
Antonyms: Non-signatory, dissenting party
Example Sentence: The signatories of the peace treaty agreed to cease hostilities and work towards a peaceful resolution of the conflict.
5. Dismantle (Verb): अलग करना : To take apart or pull down; to strip furniture, equipment, or fittings; to disassemble
Synonyms: Deconstruct, demolish, take apart
Antonyms: Assemble, construct, build, put together
Example Sentence: The workers were instructed to dismantle the old machinery before installing the new one.
6. Deleterious (Adjective): हानिकारक : Harmful or injurious to health, wellbeing, or morals; causing damage or harm
Synonyms: injurious, pernicious, detrimental
Antonyms: Beneficial, advantageous, helpful
Example Sentence: Smoking is a deleterious habit that can lead to various health problems, including lung cancer and heart disease.
7. Undermine (Verb): कमजोर करना : To weaken, erode or sabotage something or someone, especially gradually or secretly
Synonyms: Weaken, sabotage, subvert, undercut
Antonyms: Strengthen, support, reinforce
Example Sentence:The negative comments about the company made by the ex-employee began to undermine the reputation of the company.
8. Put The Card Before The Horse (Idiom) : to do things in the wrong order, or to prioritize things incorrectly.
Synonyms: to reverse the order, to get things backward
Antonym: to prioritize correctly
Example Sentence: Aren’t you putting the cart before the horse by deciding what to wear for the wedding before you’ve even been invited to it?
9-Vex (Verb): चिढ़ाना : make (someone) feel annoyed especially with trivial matters
Synonyms: irritate, annoy, bother
Antonyms: please, calm, soothe, mollify
Example Sentence: The constant noise from the construction site vexed the nearby residents.
10. Uptick (Noun) : वृद्धि : a small increase or rise in something (an upward trend in something, especially a market or economy)
Synonyms: increase, rise, growth, improvement, surge
Antonyms: decrease, decline, reduction, slump, drop
Example Sentence: There has been an uptick in the number of people using public transportation since the city introduced new bus routes.